(From the email that was sent to all Woodrow students...)
This is a reminder that AP registration has begun at Woodrow Wilson High School. Please make sure that you son/daughter is registered by the deadline date.
Below is important need to know information regarding Advanced Placement (AP) that was emailed in December:
1. All students will be responsible for registering for their AP exams online. Registration will be open as of Monday, December 8, 2014 & will end March 6, 2015 at 10:00pm.
2. Website for AP registration:
3. Students that registered last year:
- Student can use their same login information from last year to register for AP exams this year. If a student does not remember their login information, once at the registration site please click the tab that says “forgot password” and directions will be sent to the email used last year when registering.
- New students registering will need to create a new account.
- Students and parents will receive an email shortly after this email from the total registration website that will give you the email address that was used last year.
4. Students who are taking Pre-AP courses do not need to register for AP exams.
5. Fees for registration:
- Enrolled in AP Class: $0.00
- IB, Retakes and non AP students: Free/Reduced Lunch - $0.00, Non Free/Reduced Lunch-$0.00
- Late Exam Ordering – $45.00 for all students; Free/Reduced included so please encourage students to register by March 6, 2015.
6. SPED or 504 students with Accommodations:
- Being in the SPED or 504 program at Woodrow does not automatically allow students to have accommodations on the AP exams. Students must register with College Board SSD program to receive accommodations. The last day to submit is by Friday, February 20, 2015. The College Board must receive your request for accommodations and supporting documentation (if needed) by Feb. 20. (This date is seven weeks before the ordering deadline for AP Exams because it takes approximately seven weeks from the receipt of all necessary documentation for the College Board to determine your eligibility for accommodations. If requests are submitted after this date, there is no guarantee that accommodations will be approved and appropriate exam materials will be shipped in time for the test.)
- Student/parents can register by contacting Mrs. Odeski who is the SSD coordinator for our campus.
- Attached is the parent consent form for SSD that can be brought to Mrs. Odeski in the counseling office. If your student has previously registered with SSD for PSAT or SAT testing, they do not need to resubmit.
- Attached is the AP exam dates and Late Testing dates.