Monday, March 27, 2017

Donors Choose, So Choose Us

Donors Choose recommended that I send this out as an email. Please feel free to contribute if you have a mind to do so.  Thank you.



Hi all, 
So many of you have asked me how film class is doing this year. Thank you! I've created a classroom project request on DonorsChoose.org to give you a glimpse into what we're tackling right now: 
The first seven days are key to my project's success. If you choose to give (any amount helps!), you'll receive updates and photos of this project in action and my students' sincere gratitude. I can almost hear the chorus of thank-yous from my kids already! 
Hope all is well,
McGhee
P.S. If you know anyone who might be interested in supporting public schools, please feel pass this message along.

No comments:

Post a Comment